Peter Pan statue at Melbourne Zoo...
The statue was commissioned in 1926 by Melbourne's Alderman Charles Jeffries
to commemorate his 31 years as a councillor.
It was designed by Paul Montford and features native Australian animals.
The statue was first placed in Alexandra Gardens, then moved to the conservatory in the Fitzroy Gardens,
but climactic conditions were not kind to the statue.
Finally, the statue found its new home at the Melbourne Zoo in 1993.